Pages

Friday, December 3, 2021

Money Counter!

 Ki ora bloggers! For the last few weeks, we have been learning about kiwi innovators. This week we have been focusing on making our own innovation! Courtney, Amy, Georgie, and I, have joined as a group and thought of our own invention. We thought of a money counter. If you are ever at the mall or going shopping anywhere and you forget your card and find it hard to count and gather exactly all the coins you need? Well, the money counter would definitely help you! This slide was our design process. We went through the slide and wrote first- define- identify- brainstorm- select- prototype- test- iliterate- and communicate. Then we started to design our money counter in real life. We haven't finished all of this yet but hope so too soon! What would you make to solve a problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.